When autumn rolls around, there’s something undeniably magical about the aroma of pumpkin and spices wafting through the air. It’s a time when comfort food takes center stage, and what better way to celebrate the season than with a delightful treat that marries the goodness of chocolate with the warmth of pumpkin? Enter the Gluten-Free Pumpkin Swirl Brownies – a delectable fusion of flavors that will have your taste buds dancing with joy.Jump to Recipe
Embracing Gluten-Free Goodness
For those with gluten sensitivities or Celiac disease, finding baked goods that are both scrumptious and safe to eat can be a bit of a challenge. But fear not! The world of gluten-free baking has come a long way, and these Pumpkin Swirl Brownies are proof that you don’t have to compromise on taste or texture. Sometimes I like to make brownies from scratch, but honestly gluten-free boxed brownie mixes have come a long way and there are several delicious options. Try this mix from Cup4Cup, this one from King Arthur Flour, or this almond flour version from Simple Mills.
The Pumpkin Swirl Magic
Now, let’s talk about that irresistible pumpkin swirl. Pumpkin puree, combined with a carefully curated blend of fall spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, brings a cozy, nostalgic essence to these brownies. The velvety, spiced pumpkin swirl not only adds a burst of autumnal colors but also introduces balance to the chocolatey richness of the brownie base.
Creating the swirl is a fun and artistic process. After preparing the brownie batter and spreading it in the baking pan, dollop spoonfuls of the spiced pumpkin mixture on top. Then, using a knife or a toothpick, gently swirl the pumpkin into the brownie batter, creating a beautiful marbled effect. The result is a visual masterpiece that’s almost too gorgeous to eat – almost!
Baking Up Bliss – What Do Gluten Free Brownies Taste Like?
The anticipation while your Pumpkin Swirl Brownies bake is almost as delightful as the first bite. As the scent of chocolate and pumpkin fills your kitchen, you’ll be counting down the minutes until you can indulge in these baked wonders. Once they’re out of the oven and cooled, you’ll be met with a tray of lusciously moist brownies with a perfect balance of flavors. The tender crumb of the rich gluten-free brownie base and the enticing swirls of pumpkin create a symphony of taste that’s impossible to resist.
Sharing the Joy
Whether you’re hosting a cozy fall gathering, celebrating a special occasion, or simply craving a soul-soothing treat, these Gluten-Free Pumpkin Swirl Brownies are the perfect answer. Their appeal extends far beyond the gluten-free crowd – anyone with an appreciation for seasonal flavors and decadent desserts will fall head over heels for these autumn-inspired delights.
So, as the leaves start to turn and the air gets crisp, take a moment to savor the beauty of the season with a batch of these Pumpkin Swirl Brownies. Indulge in their gluten-free goodness and share the joy with your loved ones. After all, nothing brings people together quite like the aroma of freshly baked treats and the warmth of a shared experience.
Love gluten free pumpkin recipes? Here are a few more to try!
- Easy Pumpkin Gingerbread Cake – Gluten Free
- Healthier Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Gluten-Free Spice Cupcakes with Pumpkin Swirl Cream Cheese Frosting
Did you make this Pumpkin Swirl Gluten Free Brownie recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and star rating below (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) and post a picture and tag us on Instagram using the hashtags #agirldefloured #deflouredrecipes! Thank you!
Pumpkin Swirl Gluten Free Brownies
- 9 x 9 inch square baking pan
For the brownies:
- 1 package gluten-free brownie mix prepared according to package directions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of 9-inch square pan with shortening or gluten-free cooking spray. Line pan with parchment paper so that it overlaps the sides. Spray again with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, beat all filling ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Set aside.
- In another bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. Spread ¾ of the batter in pan. Spoon pumpkin filling by tablespoonfuls evenly over batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling. Cut through batter several times with knife for marbled design.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, then refrigerate for one hour. Remove brownies from the pan by lifting them out with the parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve. Store in the refrigerator.
Thank you for helping support my small business! A Girl Defloured earns revenue in a few different ways; I have occasional sponsored post and I also earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products I link to— there might be a few of those links in this post. The only items that I feature are those that I use on a regular basis and that I truly love. I earn a small commission on your purchase, but you don’t pay any more than retail price. This allows me to share my recipes with you (and keeps me well fed). THANK YOU!